This recipe is super simple to make, tastes great and is filling.
This dish is very low in carbohydrates and therefore fits well in a low-carbohydrate diet.
The salmon provides a good portion of omega 3 fats. These healthy fats are essential for good health and help you lose weight.
Curious about the recipe? Then read on quickly!
Nutritional values of this recipe
- Energy: 567 kcal (calories)
- Protein: 49 grams
- Carbohydrates: 8 grams
- Fat: 40 grams
- Fiber: 11 grams
Ingredients for 1 person
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of salmon fillet
- 300 grams of broccoli
- 2 stalks of spring onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ lime
- Few sprigs of fresh dill
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Coconut oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Optional: tuft of alfalfa or cress
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut half of the broccoli into small pieces.
- Steam or cook the broccoli pieces for about 3 minutes, until they have softened a little.
- In the meantime, cut the salmon fillet into pieces, cut the spring onion into rings, crush the garlic and finely chop the dill.
- Grease a small baking dish with a tablespoon of melted coconut oil.
- Divide the steamed broccoli, salmon and spring onion over the oven dish.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl and add the garlic, chopped dill, a small splash of almond milk and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the salmon and vegetables.
- Place the oven dish in the oven and bake the frittata for 20 to 30 minutes, until it is golden brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cut the remaining broccoli into florets and steam or cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until al dente.
- Spoon the frittata onto a plate and serve the steamed broccoli on the side.
- Drizzle the juice of the half lime over the whole.
- Optional: garnish with the alfalfa or garden cress.
Vegetarian option: Replace the salmon fillet with 35 grams of chopped walnuts.