Do you have little time in the morning, but would you still like to have a healthy breakfast? Then this recipe is ideal!
Within 3 minutes you are ready to enjoy this delicious, healthy breakfast.
This recipe contains proteins, healthy fats and good carbohydrates, which will keep you full of energy and without hunger all morning.
You can also use this recipe as a healthy lunch. Do you have lunch at work? Then you only have to put the ingredients in a well-sealed container and take it with you. Super easy!
Nutritional values of this recipe
- Energy: 428 kcal (calories)
- Protein: 16 grams
- Carbohydrates: 19 grams
- Fat: 31 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
Ingredients for 1 person
- 200 grams of Greek yogurt (10% fat)
- 75 grams raspberries (fresh or from the freezer)
- 20 grams of unsalted nuts of your choice
- 1 tbsp oatmeal (10 grams)
- Optional: cinnamon powder
- Spoon the Greek yogurt into a bowl or tall glass.
- Stir the oatmeal into the yogurt.
- Optional: add a pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Garnish the yogurt with the nuts and raspberries. Do you use raspberries from the freezer? Then defrost them first.
Dairy-free option: Replace the Greek yogurt with 150 grams of sugar-fre