An evening meal should not only be filling, but also nourish.
In this article you will find 30 easy and healthy recipes for dinner.
You can use these recipes if you want to lose weight , get more energy and improve your overall health with nutrition.
- What is healthy dinner?
- Healthy dinner recipes
- Additional tips
What is Healthy Dinner?
A healthy dinner feeds your body with essential nutrients. Think of macronutrients (proteins, fats and carbohydrates) and micronutrients (vitamins, minerals and trace elements).
By feeding your body with nutrients in the evening:
- You recover better
- Can you lose weight healthily
- You improve your resistance
- You reduce the risk of diseases related to nutrition
- You get more energy
- Are you sharper
- You get a more beautiful skin
It sounds almost unbelievable to write out all the benefits of a healthy dinner here. Nevertheless, food can do an awful lot for your health and appearance.
If you want to read more about the benefits of a healthy diet, you can read my article with the 20 benefits of losing weight with a healthy diet.
For now it is important that you know that all recipes in this article contain the right composition of nutrients for optimal health. So you don’t have to calculate anything yourself.
The recipes below have passed our taste test and include:
- A portion of healthy carbohydrates (including for your immune system)
- Proteins (including for muscle growth, maintenance and repair)
- Healthy fats (including for your brain)
- Lots of vitamins
- Lots of minerals
- Lots of fiber (for your intestines)
Summary: Healthy dinner contains valuable nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals.