Mountain Climbers explanation:
- Place your hands and feet on the floor (push-up position).
- Tighten your abs and glutes. Your back is in a neutral position.
- Then take turns bringing one leg towards your hands.
- If you want to bring in speed, you can perform the exercise at a faster pace.
- Keep control over your core, your stomach does not move during the exercise. You want to move in a ‘straight line’.
- Keep your shoulders above your wrists.
- Bring your shoulder blades together (no rounded upper back).
- Make a controlled movement. Hold the position tight and then only accelerate when the base is good.