Explanation of the Side Bend:
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and put one hand behind your head (you have a weight in the other hand).
- Make a sideways movement with the upper body to the side without a barbell.
- If possible, touch your knee.
- Keep your chest forward throughout the performance.
- Come back to the starting position.
- You can vary by using a cable with a handle.
- You can also perform the Side Bend on the Hyperextension Bank .
- Think of the muscle you are training. The focus will also improve your performance and muscle tone.
- Look forward carefully. This keeps your chest straight and forward.