A refreshing smoothie with cucumber, apple, spinach and banana. Take this healthy vitamin smoothie as an extra supplement to your daily portion of fruit and vegetables.
It is a tasty snack in which you get a lot of vitamins and minerals. Chia seeds provide you with calcium and magnesium, which contribute to a healthy weight.
Nutritional values of this recipe
Total / per glass:
- Energy: 207 kcal (calories) / 103.5 kcal (calories)
- Protein: 8 grams / 4 grams
- Carbohydrates: 31 grams / 15.5 grams
- Fats: 4 grams / 2 grams
- Fiber: 11 grams / 5.5 grams
Ingredients for 2 people
- 1 cucumber
- 100 grams of fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ banana(60 grams)
- ½ apple(80 grams)
- 150 ml of water
- Cut the cucumber into cubes.
- Core the apple and cut the apple into cubes.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Do you think the smoothie is too thick? Then add some extra water and blend again.